Saturday, February 8, 2014

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Biography

Source:- Google.com


Tattooing in the hand is quit uncommon but is popular among some circles. The hand is the part of the body which is in the very near vicinity of eyes where there is hardly less time where the eyes does not focus your hand. To keep yourself reminded about something all the time, your hands are the best place to be inscribed in the form of tattoos. Hand tattoos can be astounding and impressive as you can easily show it to others by just raising your arms near the eyes of the observer.

Hand tattoos can be very rebellious in most cases. The people who get hand tattoo designs are generally the ones who don’t care what the rest of the world thinks or are the ones who have a specific message they want to share with everyone.

But these tattoos aren’t just about rebellion. No, they can also be unique and beautiful designs that are very painful to have inked. This is probably why those who get hands tattoo designs are some of the most dedicated body art lovers out there.


Why do you sell tattoos in sets of two of the same design? What a great question! Tattlys come in sets of two because it doubles the fun and gives you the option to share with a friend!

Where do all of these awesome designs come from? We work with the most spectacular designers in the world. Our artist roster is curated by Tina Roth Eisenberg, our Fearless Leader.

How do you guys support your designers? The creatives who come up with the designs for our tattoos get a direct cut of every tattoo we sell. They deserve it, no?

So, I know the perfect person to make a Tattly tattoo, what ever shall I do? Tattly is not currently accepting suggestions or submissions for new artists.

Can I submit a design? Tattly is not currently accepting any artwork as we are focusing on building out new designs from our current artist roster. Perhaps you’re interested in a custom order?

How do I check out if I don’t have an account? Don’t worry, you can create an account at the end of the transaction. Proceed to continue as guest in the meantime.

How much is shipping for these temporary pieces of hotness? For all of our customers in the US, shipping is covered by us. For those of you living in other, more international areas, we charge $2 per order for shipping.

How long does a shipment usually take to arrive? Tattly orders are usually shipped within 3 business days from our studio. For domestic orders, USPS transit time takes 2-6 business days for them to arrive after they've been shipped. For international orders, USPS transit time can take up to 15 business days for most countries. Each custom’s office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any fees.

Can I expedite my order?For domestic orders we offer USPS Priority shipping (2-3 business days) for $10. For international orders we offer USPS Priority shipping for $40, however we cannot guarantee time of delivery due to customs.

How long do Tattlys last?Most Tattlys last at least 5 days. Some of the ones with intricate, fine lines may wear off after 3 days. They are waterproof and are fine in the shower and the swimming pool. Don’t forget to place the Tattly on an oil-free skin surface!

Ok, I love this tattoo but how do I get it off?We have a whole page devoted to application and removal. That page is right here.

What do I do when I run out of room on my body for more tattoos?We suggest applying Tattlys on to family and friends.

That logo looks awfully familiar... Netflix has impeccable logo design taste. The font is Graphique Pro and it rocks!

What if I want to buy A BUNCH of Tattly tattoos?Please contact hello@tattly.com for a quote on your bulk request. Retailers, please refer to the next question.

I own a store and I would love to sell Tattlys in it. What ever shall I do?To find out more about wholesale and related material, follow this hyperlink.

I have an event and would love to make Tattly a part of it.

Do you do donations? Please contact our Events Coordinator at bekka@tattly.com to see if we are the right fit for your event!

I love them but are they safe?We here at Tattly are proud to say all of our products are made in the US with vegetable-based inks which are FDA compliant. Safety is very important to us. All of our Tattlys are non-toxic and safe for anyone to wear. We make sure every Tattly meets all U.S. and international regulatory requirements. We've also made sure Tattlys meet safety standards for both the cosmetic and toy product industries.

Are Tattlys vegan friendly?Yes they are!

If I have my own artwork, can you create a temporary tattoo for me?Sure do! We have a whole website for custom orders.

How far is the Big Dipper from Earth? The farthest star of the constellation is about 124 lightyears away from Earth. The closest is around 78 lightyears away. It would take 9,684,212,294,767,730,000 rocket ship Tattlys to reach that far.

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

Design My Own Tattoo Heart Tattoos On Wrist With Names For Women For Men Tumbler Designs For Girls on Hand On Finger On Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment